TNOU Hall Ticket 2019 (Available) | tnou.ac.in
|TNOU Hall Ticket 2019 (All Semesters) – Details
||Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU)
||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, Other Courses
|Name of Exam
||Semester/ Annual Exams
||Available On Admit Card
|Hall Ticket Release Status
|Mode of Hall Ticket Declaration
Important Instructions To Candidates
- Participants should download the admit card on or before the exam.
- All the candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe.
- Any issue regarding the admit card will be solved by the official authorities.
- Candidates should carry the hall ticket to the exam hall without fail.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- A candidate is advised to check all the details mentioned on their Hall Ticket.
Details Information Available On Your Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate.
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Signature of the Exam counselor.
Required Documents For ID Verification in Examination Hall
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How To Download Admit Card From Official Website
- First Visit The Official Website of The Organization @ tnou.ac.in
- Home Screen Will Appear or Open
- Now Click On The Latest news Or Notification or Download Section On Website
- Here You can See Download Admit Card Link Given
- Click On That Link
- Insert Required Details in Form – Registration Number, Date Of Birth ,Password Etc Whatever Needed.
- Now Your Admit Card Will Appear
- Take Print Out Of Your Admit Card For Future Reference