Skip to content
Terms & Conditions Of JobBaba.In
- Read the following terms and conditions of jobbaba.in before using our website.
- If you do not understand these terms and conditions or not agree to these terms, do not use this website. Your use of this website at any time constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, “Materials”) contained in this website are provided are the copyrighted work of jobbaba.in. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of jobbaba.in.
- No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of jobbaba.in.
- On registration, you agree to
- Make your contact details available to jobbaba.in and its partners, you may be contacted by jobbaba.in or its partners for education/jobs information through email, telephone and SMS
Use of Website:
- Use of this Website is at your own risk, and the jobbaba.in will not be liable for any errors or mistakes contained in this Website.
- We take utmost care while publishing the content but sometimes unintentionally mistakes or errors can happen.
- So we are no way responsible for the damage caused due to the use of our website jobbaba.in.
- In our website jobbaba.in, you come across many 3rd party websites and links.
- Third party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us.
- We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
Limitation of Liability:
- In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall jobbaba.in.’ be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
Changes to Terms:
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website.
- It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
- Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.