SSC 2019 MTS Tentative Key & Objections Released -Staff Selection Commission conducted Paper-I Examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Computer Based Mode from 02nd Aug to 22nd Aug 2019. The Tier-I Examination of Objective type held successfully on all dates in 3 shifts (Morning, Afternoon and Evening) at centers allotted all over India.
- Candidates who have given online exam can check all 100 MCQs & answers of GEN English (Part-I), General Intelligence & Reasoning (Part-II), Numerical Aptitude (Part-III) and General Awareness (Part-IV) from the SSC MTS Official Key.
- Aspirants will be able to download their response sheet along with tentative key and submit representation (if any) only by login through USER ID & Password as per the procedure.
- Scroll down as we have provided a direct link for SSC MTS 2019 Paper-1 Tentative Answer Keys, Response Sheet & Submission of Objections on this web page just for the sake of candidates.
- Aspirants will find all Important dates for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Answer Sheet from the below table.
|Tentative Answer Key Release Date:||September 06th, 2019|
|Last Date to Check Answer Keys & Submit Challenges:||September 12th, 2019 (06 PM)|
|Official Key Login Link:||Attached Below|
|» Organizer Name: Staff Selection Commission
» Exam Name: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019
» Total Vacancies: Approx. 10,000 vacancies
» Paper-1 Exam Dates: August 02nd to August 22nd, 2019
» Mode of Exam Computer Based Examination (CBE)
» Cutoff Marks: Available Soon
» Paper-1 Result Date: November 2019
» Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
How to download SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Online Exam Answer Key 2019?
- STEP 01: Open https://ssc.nic.in/ official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- STEP 02: Search a link named as “Tentative Answer Key of SSC MTS Paper-1 Exam 2019″ from the “LATEST NEWS” section and then open it.
- STEP 03: Insert your USER ID & Password as per Admission Certificate and then login.
- STEP 04: Finally, check your Answer Sheet Set wise and submit representations if any.
- STEP 05: Take a print out of your Response Sheet just for further reference.