SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 (Released) @ sbi.co.in | Download -| The State Bank of India (SBI) officials issued the SBI Clerk Mains Call Letter on 11th September 2019. Candidates who had applied for 8904 Clerk (Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)) posts, Those Who Cleared Prelims exam they Need to Appear For Mains Examination which is going to conduct on 20th September 2019.
- The SBI Mains Clerk Admit Card 2019 is available through online mode.
- At the bottom of this page, we have given a direct link to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019. Candidates must attend for the examination along with SBI Hall Ticket 2019.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 – Complete Details
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 | Download SBI Clerk Call Letter|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Clerk (Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales))|
|No. of Posts||8904 Posts|
|Mains Exam Date||20th September 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||11th September 2019|
|Category||Latest Admit Card 2019|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Group Exercises, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Download Admit Card From Here||To Download SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 – |
Click Here (Available Now)
Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
All the applicants can download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 from this page by entering the login credential information. Candidates need to enter the login credential information to get the Admit Card from the official site. Carrying the SBI Mains Clerk Call Letter 2019 is an important one. So all the competitors keep it in mind attend for the examination along with SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019.
Selection Process For SBI Clerk Vacancies 2019
The SBI officials will conduct the following selections rounds to select the candidates for Clerk (Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)) Posts.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Group Exercises
Enlisted Data On SBI Clerk Call Letter 2019
The SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 carries information about the examination and applicant related information.
- Name of the Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Examination Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Required Documents Need To Carry For SBI Junior Associates Exam 2019
At the time of attending the examination, candidates need to carry any one of the documents from the below given list to the examination for security purpose. Carry One Of Two ID Card For Verification .
- College ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
Steps To Download SBI Junior Associates Admit Card 2019
- Candidates login to the official website @ sbi.co.in
- State Bank of India (SBI) main page will open.
- Go Careers option.
- A page will open about all recruitment notification related.
- In that find the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 link.
- And click on it.
- A page will open about login details.
- Enter all available data and click on submit button.
- As per given information, SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Call Letter 2019 will open.
- Check all available date and download it.
- Take a copy of Call Letter to carry for the examination.