OSSC Junior Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019 – Overview
OSSC Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 | Odisha PSC Jr Clerk Exam Date
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Clerks-2016|
|No Of Posts||207 Posts|
|Advertisement No||IIE-72/2016/3996/OSSC dt. 09-Dec-2016|
|Exam Date||22nd September 2019|
|Admit Card Status||Released on 16th September 2019|
|Category||Latest Admit Card 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Prelims)|
|Download Admit Card||To Download OSSC Junior Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019: |
Click Here – (Available Now)
Information Mentioned On OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Name Of The Candidate
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Written Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselo
Documents Required During Odisha SSC Jr Clerks-2016 Examination
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Steps To Download OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card Online
- Initially, all the candidates have to navigate to the official site of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) @ ossc.gov.in.
- As you have landed on the home page, you can check the tab that is highlighted as “Click Here For Online Application” on the top of the screen.
- Scroll down adn the search for the Advt No-3996/OSSC dtd. 09.12.2016 for the Post Of Junior Clerks-2016.
- Now, click the “Registered User Login” available on the screen.
- Now, enter your User ID and Password.
- Submit the details and then download the OSSC Junior Clerk Prelims Admit Card .
- Carry your Admission Letter during the Exam.