HTET Admit Card 2019 Download | Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Level 1 2 3 Dates @ bseh.org.in –
HTET Admit Card 2019 Download |
Check Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Level 1 2 3 Dates
|Organization Name||Board Of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Post Name||Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)|
|Exam Date||16th, 17th November 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||First Week Of November 2019|
|Admit Card Download Link|| Click Here
(Link Will Be Activated In the 3rd Week Of November 2019)
Documents Required For Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Verification In Examination Hall
Aspirants those who participate in the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 must carry any one of the following document. And that will be for the identification purpose.
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- AADHAR Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
Detailed Mentioned On Admit Card Of HTET 2019 Are
Along with the exam date aspirants must check the following details mentioned below in the HTET 2019 Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
Process To Download HTET Admit Card 2019 Online
- Aspirants must go to the official website of Board Of School Education Haryana @ bseh.org.in
- Over there, check for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2019 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the Application Number, Password and Date Of Birth details.
- Check the details before the submission.
- And hit on the submit button.
- Now, you can find the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket on the screen.
- Save and download the HTET Admit Card to attend the exam.
- Read Full Admit Card and Instructions Mention On It .